Please read it for next week
The basic QFD chart consists of three elements: what, how, and relationships.
The basic approach follows these steps:
1. Define what.
2. Define how.
3. Define relationships between what and how.
4. Analyze whether the whats are covered by hows.
EXTENSIONS TO THE BASIC
The basic QFD method can be extended by these five steps to provide additional
1. Define importance ratings for whats and
2. Define how much for hows.
3. Define improvement direction of hows.
4. Define correlations between hows.
5. Perform competitive assessments for whats and hows.